Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ianimate.com

I have been searching the net and looking for online ways to get my animating progress back on track. came across a cool website called ianimate.com

Looks pretty cool but it seems like the cost for learning would be like $1000 per class. I wish there were some much more cost effective learning tools online that really gave good insite that were not as expensive as going back to a regular college.

I am so tired of the school game. It is such a waste of time and money. I went to school for over half my life and I am still struggling. What ever happened to hey go to college get an education and all your dreams come true. I feel like I have wasted a lot of time and money sometimes. and I am not the only one either.

I have many friends that went to school for animation and now all they do is work to pay student loans doing something other than what they went to school for. Oh and they all live with there parents.

Anyway came across an awesome animator online so check out her stuff. I am loving her progress work on a music video she is doing.

All hand drawn and then cleaned up digitally! I love her stuff. I love the music! Oh and check out the blog!


No comments: