Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A animator's story





I thought this would be a interesting interview to read about Jon Mcclenahan. If you don't know who he is, he is the director of such shows as Animaniacs, Tiny toons, Taz-mania, dudley the dinosaur and many more to name a few. I was very honored to have been taught a animation class from him awhile back and I ran accross this link is a very in-depth interview about his beginnings and experiences as a animator from working with Hanna-Barbera in the 70's to now, as well as his experiences with writers, studio heads, and experiences with other well known animators. As I said it's a very in-depth interview about 5-6 pages long so if you have the time for a good read about a influential and talented animator, then I suggest getting comfortable and giving it a read.


No comments: