Sunday, March 9, 2008

hula hoop test no hoop

hula girl test. I scanned this in photoshop and created an swf. I am annoyed with this though. I need to do some editing. I still have to complete the secondary action on this from the actual hula hoop I will do that this week. i assembled this in photoshop and then had to export a swf. Then I opened that in flash and made it into a movie. such a pain in the ass doing this. I was forced to so it this way cause either way i would have had to fight with assembling it and making sure the animation lined up right wether in flash or photoshop. I originally wanted to make a gif but it played to slow and I couldn't get the right frame rate.

it was fun even if it is kinda crappy. so much to learn.

http://homepage.mac.com/drawlikecrazy/hulatest.swf

No comments: