Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Timing experiment

I went through some more live action and worked on identifying extreme poses. This one I pulled of a tae bo video because they use repeditive actions. What I am posting here is the extremes that I thought I was seeing last night. The next goal is to play with the timing of the kick. I will ad in the break down actions between the extremes, there are 8 poses all together, and go back and add in my own breakdowns this time without use of the video. then I will add the inbetweens in varying different ways to play with the timing of an action. I want to see how drastically a basic action can be effected by the placement of inbetweens and breakdowns between the main poses.


Anyway here is what I have so far. I am posting this late cause I got sleepy last night.

http://homepage.mac.com/drawlikecrazy/taebo.swf

No comments: